Entertainment
3Music Awards 2023 Postponed

- /home/u249204778/domains/spectator.com.gh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mvp-social-buttons/mvp-social-buttons.php on line 27
https://spectator.com.gh/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/01ec394c-b437-4993-b16a-36067dee2147.jpeg&description=3Music Awards 2023 Postponed', 'pinterestShare', 'width=750,height=350'); return false;" title="Pin This Post">
- Share
- Tweet /home/u249204778/domains/spectator.com.gh/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mvp-social-buttons/mvp-social-buttons.php on line 72
https://spectator.com.gh/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/01ec394c-b437-4993-b16a-36067dee2147.jpeg&description=3Music Awards 2023 Postponed', 'pinterestShare', 'width=750,height=350'); return false;" title="Pin This Post">
3Media Networks, owners of renowned music and entertainment TV network, 3Music TV & organizers of the prestigious 3Music Awards, have announced the postponement of this year’s event.
The event which should have taken place in the first quarter of this year, has been postponed to 2024.
In a statement signed released by the organisers, they indicated that this decision comes in response to the need for securing adequate financial support and sponsorship, thereby upholding the unmatched standard of excellence that has defined the 3Music Awards over the years.
It further added that the 3Music Awards has garnered immense recognition as a premier celebration of musical talent, captivating audiences and enthusiasts alike and as a testament to their unwavering commitment to excellence, they believe that rescheduling the event to 2024 will ensure that the 3Music Awards remains an unrivaled experience within the industry.
“While we acknowledge the disappointment this may bring, we want to assure all our stakeholders – industry partners, sponsors, artists, and fans – that we are actively working behind the scenes to secure the necessary support. We remain dedicated to delivering an unforgettable 3Music Awards 2024,” CEO of 3Media Networks, Rashida Yasmine Abdulai noted.
She added that “We value the trust and confidence placed in the 3Music Awards, and as such, we are resolute in our pursuit of maintaining the highest standards of production, setting the stage for a triumphant return next year. Throughout this period, we will keep all stakeholders updated on our progress and share any developments as they unfold.”
The 3Media Networks team “extends heartfelt gratitude for the understanding, patience, and continued support shown during this time. Together, we will overcome this temporary setback and emerge stronger, delivering an extraordinary 3Music Awards experience that celebrates the very best of our industry.”
By Edem Mensah-Tsotorme
Entertainment
Miss Ghana 2026 vows to make Ghana proud at Miss World contest

Miss Ghana 2026, Rumzia Sule, has vowed to represent Ghana with excellence as she competes at the 73rd Miss World pageant currently underway in Vietnam.
An International Relations student at Cumbria University who was crowned Miss Ghana 2026 earlier this year, is Ghana’s sole representative at the global competition.
Speaking to The Spectator in an interview before her departure, Rumzia expressed confidence and gratitude for the preparation she has received from the Miss Ghana organization.
“The Miss Ghana team has prepared me very well for the task ahead,” she said.
She added that “I will do everything in my power to hoist the flag of Ghana high on this international stage.”
Rumzia departed Ghana on Tuesday, August 11, ahead of the official opening of the competition on Wednesday, August 12, 2026.
According to Rumzia, her main focus during the pageant will be to promote Ghana’s culture, values, and beauty to the world.
“My priority is to promote Ghana on the big stage,” she stated. I want the world to see the richness of our heritage and the strength of the Ghanaian women,” she said.
The Miss Ghana queen is also appealing to Ghanaians both home and abroad to rally behind her throughout the competition.
She noted that public support, especially during the voting stages, will be crucial in helping her make a significant mark at Miss World.
“I will need the support of all Ghanaians as we go into the voting process. Let’s do this together for Ghana,” Rumzia rallied support.
Ahead of her departure on Tuesday, the Diaspora Affairs Office at the Office of the President, in partnership with the Ghana Tourism Authority (GTA), presented Ghana’s official charity auction gift to her.
The presentation took place during a brief ceremony at the Diaspora Affairs Office at the Office of the President and formed part of Ghana’s official send-off for the reigning queen ahead of her departure.
The symbolic gift, inspired by Ghana’s iconic Independence Arch, has been designated for the Miss World Charity Auction; one of the festival’s longest-standing traditions.
The 73rd Miss World festival is bringing together contestants from across the globe to compete not only in beauty, but also in talent, sports, and the pageant’s “Beauty With A Purpose” humanitarian project.
With the eyes of the world on Vietnam, Rumzia Sule carries the hopes of a nation as she aims to make Ghana proud.
Miss World opening ceremony was held on August 12, at the Ha Long Marina Beach Square in Quang Ninh, with the grand finale scheduled for September 5, 2026.
By Edem Mensah-Tsotorme
Entertainment
Eric Jeshrun returns with ‘August Worship’

Multiple award-winning gospel minister and man of God, Eric Jeshrun, is set to return with his highly anticipated annual worship experience, ‘August Worship,’ after a four-year break.
The event, known for drawing thousands of worshippers into an atmosphere of praise and prayer, was put on hold due to the minister’s extensive ministry work abroad.
The organisers say the comeback will be a more powerful and spirit-filled encounter.
This year’s edition is slated for Sunday, August 30, at the Cedar Mountain Chapel, Assemblies of God.
Speaking to The Spectator, Eric Jeshrun revealed a stellar line-up of ministers who will be joining him on stage. They include worship collective Team Eternity Ghana, Pastor Isaiah Fosu-Kwakye, Petra Yetunde Odubayo, and Pastor Noble G.Patrons should also expect ministrations from gospel powerhouses Joe Mettle and Kofi Owusu Peprah, with other amazing surprises promised for the night.
“We’re coming with an expectation. God has been speaking to us about this season, and ‘August Worship’ is about going deeper in His presence,” Eric Jeshrun said.
In a significant addition to this year’s programme, a dedicated session will be devoted to praying for Ghana.
The minister noted that the country’s ongoing galamsey menace will be a key prayer focus, as believers intercede for the land, its resources, and future generations.
“I’m urging all believers to come with their friends and family. This is not just a concert. It’s a time to seek God’s face for our nation,” he said.
Ahead of ‘August Worship,’ the Much Fruit Conference will run from August 23 at Faith Gatherings Worldwide Church. The week-long spiritual conference is designed to prepare hearts for the main worship night.
The conference will host an international line-up of guest ministers including, Pastor Dolapo Lawal (USA), Michael Oldfield, (USA), Godswill Oyor (Nigeria) and Stephen Obeng Amoako (Ghana).
According to Eric Jeshrun, the conference will feature teachings, prayer, and impartation sessions aimed at equipping believers for impact.
Charging the public ahead of both events, the award-winning minister urged attendees to come with an open and clean heart.
With worship, prayer, and the word lined up over a week, ‘August Worship’ and ‘Much Fruit Conference’ are expected to be one of the biggest gospel gatherings on the Christian calendar this August.
By Edem Mensah-Tsotorme




